Parker Extra ATA Heavy Duty Case- p/n XHDT2719-14-BK Foam Option Is Available
Interior Dimensions: Length 27.00” Width 19.00” Height 14.00” (8.00” + 6.00”)
Approximate Case Weight: 23 lbs. Shipping Carton Size 30” x 22”x 17”
The Parker Extra Heavy-Duty Black “Tote” Cases w/Wheels are engineered for one person to handle heavy loads easily and safely. Advanced case design and molding process make the case very stability and virtually tip-over proof.
Designed for flight and road shipping to protect your valuable and sensitive equipment.
Parker Extra Heavy-Duty Black “Tote” Shipping Cases w/Wheels are strong and tough enough to be shipped Federal Express, UPS and as airline baggage.
Parker Extra ATA “XHDT Tote” Cases Features & What Makes this the Case to Buy:
1. Parker “XHDT Tote” cases are reliable, convenience, durable and smart looking.
2. “XHDT Tote” cases are lightweight with molded-in ribs for strength and added protection.
3. Recessed ball-bearing rubber wheels on the bottom corners that insure maximum stability.
4. Sturdy steel telescoping handle retracts into the case for total protection when not in use.
5. “XHDT Tote” cases are designed so they will not tip-over like other wheeled cases.
6. Easy-to-clean case surfaces are impervious to oils and solvents.
Parker Extra ATA “XHDT Tote” Cases Hardware Features:
1. Sturdy recessed steel pull-out telescoping handle, fully recessed for complete protection.
2. Full length heavy-duty power-coated piano hinge is riveted to the case frames.
3. Two powder-coated military style protected twist lock quarter turn latches.
4. Recessed ball-bearing replaceable wheels.
5. Recessed spring loaded lifting handles with rubber grips, powder-coated for wear and tear.
6. Steel powder-coated padlock loop riveted to the case metal frames.
7. Standard black case body and lid color is permanent molded-in.
8. All frames, latches and handles are specially black powder-coated to take years of wear and tear.
Please review shipping information found on the bottom of the page. If you have questions or would like more information, please give us a phone call. (800) 540-2995