The iSeries 4217 Mil-SPEC Double Bow / Rifle Case (3i-4217-DB) offers the maximum in protection for , four rifles, a combination of bow and rifles or two of the wider parallel limb bows like the Mathews Z7 Series bows with a rigid foam bunk-bed system for protection and stable positioning and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
- Fits wider parallel limb bows like the Mathews Z7 Series, four rifles or a combination of bow and rifles.
- Rigid foam bunk-bed system.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Interior Length: 40.00″
- Interior Width: 16.00″
- Interior Depth: 6.50″
- Carton Length: 45.50″
- Carton Width: 20.00″
- Carton Depth: 9.00″
- Shipping Weight: 26.00 lbs