SK_3i-1711-6B Mil-Std Waterproof Case 6″ Deep (Interior options available) ID: 17.000” Length x 11.50” Width x 6.000” Depth Wt. 6 lbs
SK 3i Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket for a water and dust tight, submersible design.
Features a continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending “trigger release” latch system.
Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F), and the cases are padlockable with a customer supplied lock.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Padlockable with a customer supplied lock
Call 1-(800) 540-2995