SK_3i-1914-8B Mil-Std Waterproof Case 8″ Deep (interior options available) ( w/ wheels & pull handle) ID: 19.000” Length x 14.250” Width x 8.000” Depth Wt. 13 lbs
SK 3i Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket for a water and dust tight, submersible design.
Features a continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending “trigger release” latch system.
Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F), and the cases are padlockable with a customer supplied lock.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Padlockable with a customer supplied lock
Call 1-(800) 540-2995