SK186_3R6223-10B-EW Roto Mil-Std Waterproof Case 10″ Deep (No foam / wheels-end tow handle) ID: 62.00″ Length x 23.00″ Width x 10.00″ Depth***Wt. 46 lbs***Lid 3.00”/Base 7.00”
SK 3R Series Roto-Molded Mil-Standard, equipment cases feature are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and waterproof, with solid stainless steel latches and hinges designed to meet the most demanding military specifications and to withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
Some model have pull handle with wheels and most models without a built-in pull handle or tow end handle will accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately.(See caster kit 3SK-CAST1)
The SK 3R equipment shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels.
Select models are available with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel padlockable latches.
ATA Rated-ATA (Air Transport Association) specification 300, category 1 is the highest standard for an airline transport container (a minimum of 100 common carrier trips).
• Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
• LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
• UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
• Pressure relief / breather valves
• Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
Million Mile Guaranty
SK Hard Case Products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SK will repair or replace it at no cost to you for as long as you own the case. Most locks, handles and wheels have been made field replaceable and will be supplied to you at no charge. To request parts or a return authorization for damaged Industrial Cases and Racks, please contact our customer service department at (800) 783-0087. SK Hard Cases are warranted for life to the original owner. Cases for rental purposes, modified or re-sold cases are not covered by this warranty.
- Black powder coated solid stainless steel latches and hinges.
- Waterproof and Dust Tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant & UV stabilized (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to UV, Solvents, Corrosion, Fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Automatic ambient pressure relief / breather equalization valve.
- Comfortable, spring-loaded, rubber over-molded handles.
- Padlockable with a customer supplied lock.
Call 1-(800) 540-2995 for more detailed information.